Bronies Bronies

Yay Ponies!

Nice one, this really did make me laugh.

Pros: The animation is superb, voice acting stuck up pretty realisticly, all that good stuff. It was quite funny watching grown men fight over toys, which I totally don't blame them for. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, and thats to eat, sleep, and watch MLP; FiM.

Cons: The lack of sound effects, for one, that kick to the face should've had a good one. The music was a bit bland, and it sounded like a midi piano instead of a regular one. And lastly, HOW could he say that FLUTTERSHY isn't the cute one. I mean, have you seen the way she speaks? So adorable.

Overall: Being a brony myself, I wouldn't mind ordering merchandise from the internet, and I'm not over 25, I'm 14. Eitherway, I laughed, it was funny, good animation, good job, yay.

Spazkid responds:

thanks for the critique! and yeah didnt put to much sound effect. I'm pretty bad at compiling audio but I probably should of. at first it was just gonna be like only bad music playing but then it became much more...

MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

Magical!

You really did a good job on capturing the essence of Lauren Faust's cartooning.

Pro's: The cameo's of course.. A good reference to her earlier cartoons, showing PPG, and Foster's Home. Rainbow Dash's 'Awesome Face' and Derpy in the preloader, no reference to DJ P0N-3 though.. Animation is Smooth, original song :), and the caracters look promising.

Con's: Not really much 'magic' going on, besides Twilight's teleport, Spike uses.. A bird to send messages? Other than that, use a higher quality sound output, and this piece will truly be magic :3...

Overall: Near perfect, though I prefer the pony version, it's still an awesome fanimation. Good work, looking forward to see more coming off of this ;)

SodaKick responds:

Yeah I went with a messenger pigeon. I thought a crow would be cool too, but that's so Game of Thrones.... well crap I should have done a crow. But honestly I shoulda done a dove if I wanted to make a bird. But oh well. Fixin the audio and stuff whenever the reupload goes through though.

Thanks for the feedback!

LegionForce LegionForce

Very Heroic!

I gotta admit, you guys really out-did yourselves for this!

Pros: Where do I start. The Epic music, Clear animation, quality audio, superb voice acting, turning the humorous NG fad into something epic, Wow. The Lock Legion is one of those forces that will always prevail over Clocks. You just can't master this sort of patience these guys have been through. Stamper really caught me by suprise at the end.

Cons: Some of the dialouge sounded a bit off mood, not suiting the music. And when BruteBoy leaps at DarkClock, there really wasn't any emphasis or sound to make it more dramatic.

Overall: Wow guys, good job. Thats all I have to say.

MagicWandLock responds:

Thank you for your constructive criticism. :)

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Its very well done...

However, too much work was put on unneeded entities.

Pros: Ok, the system of the game was very well scripted, style was excellent, and the variety had me go through the entire game three times! It was a lot of fun once I got used to the controls and style. The medals were hard to get, challenging enough to play, which is great in a game like this! The variety and randomness threw in many laughs for me, my favorite parts being the face JB makes when you use his power, the suspense built up for the 'no fart apps' joke, and most definitely the 'Mad Libyans' scene.

Cons: The controls were a bit too loose, making the physics and object collision a bit jumbled, like when in the Toy Story game, jumping on heads was rediculously hard. Kept slipping off the keys while trying the Youtube level, and some of the screen movement seemed to fast and stiff. While playing the Double Rainbow scene, the physics felt as though it switches too fast, and your character just flops to his death. Spikes in the game are quite annoying, especially when you hit the side of them. These things in my opinion can obviously be tweaked to perfection, which than I could give this game 10 stars.

Overall: I had a great time with this game, it was built up of enough trends and memes to keep me going. The physics and collisions need a bit tweaking, but not that much which is great for thos type of gameplay. The controls were good, but felt too loose. In all, it was fun and felt more than your average meme game. You did outstanding, but missed some crucial points into the games developement. As for the people below me, if your gonna rate it 2 or 0, at least have a good reason why. "this game had a troll face in it" is not a review.

Destroy The Evil Squares Destroy The Evil Squares

Ok..

This is not bad for a TD game, it just needs a little texture... Im giving this an 8/10 because I see its your 2nd flash, and the mechanics are really good.

Beat Jockey Beat Jockey

Ok...

Not bad, but the controls feel a bit flipped... Everytime I try to hit 'A' my fingers hit 'F'... Can you PLEASE Add a reverse option? However it isnt bad.

xKore - Hello (Prev) xKore - Hello (Prev)

Wooow

Amazing shit man, and.. I just noticed that the release date for this is the same date the trailer for GTAV is released, heh, these are the most awesome things to look forward to!

Anyways, another great track man, can't wait to hear the rest!

xKore - Boom (Prev) xKore - Boom (Prev)

Dude..

Loving all your stuff bro, it's just so fucking hard to believe you do these basslines in Massive. At all. I need Reason's Malstrom to get anything sounding even close to that.

The drums. My goodness, all my money. Keep making music friend, you're getting really close to chart popularity.

Sonic Ice Cap Zone Power Metal Sonic Ice Cap Zone Power Metal

DJ Omnimaga...

Amazing piece, almost as good as the 4 tracks you worked on using MTV Music Generator 2000!

Listen, you may not know this, but I used to be you're biggest fan a long time ago. You're videos of MTV, which I had the PC version eversince I was 6, gave me so much inspiration that I became what I am today. I was going to send you a message, but you only allow contacts... So I just wanted to thatnk you for that :)..

It's also funny on how this was uploaded 07/26, my birthday.

Anyways, thanks for the long term inspiration. I would like to message you, but you're probably busy with other things.

Thanks again.

FurryNG's B-Day Present. FurryNG's B-Day Present.

Renamon!!!!

Awwww Thanks :3

Wish I could invite you to a party, but you know.

<deleted> responds:

You know a good place to get photoshop textures? I use CS5 at the moment so I can ultimatly use anything with it. that is until CS6 comes out.

Wait I don't know.

i just broke physics :3 i just broke physics :3

Great effect!

It's making me dizzy though :3.. It's great either way :D

Cloud Cloud

:3 face

Lolololololololol i want to scout you so bad.